Two-day Introduction to NVC - Gent
Time & Location
About The Event
SPEAK UP & LISTEN
Am I living in a way which is deeply satisfying to me, and which truly expresses me? ~Carl Rogers
Join us for a special two-day workshop based on the time-tested methodology of Nonviolent Communication (NVC). Learn practical tools that will enable you to truly listen to yourself and others. You will learn how to transform your conflicts from unpleasant power struggles to outcomes that consider the needs of everyone involved (including yours).
In an interactive and supportive learning environment, we’ll discover how old habits of mind and speech produce distress and walls of separation. We will support you to explore and practice new habits that cultivate compassion, connection, and transformation within ourselves and with others.
Learn to communicate authentically and effectively with friends, family, neighbors and colleagues.
- Resolve conflicts quickly and peacefully
- Prevent future pain and misunderstanding
- Transform judgments and criticism into understanding and connection
- Reduce family conflict and sibling rivalry
- Move beyond power struggles to cooperation and trust
- Foster kindness towards yourself and establish clear boundaries
- Overcome the cultural conditioning that promotes violence
- Connect to our common humanity
This training is for those new to Nonviolent Communication as well as those who would like to increase their understanding of, and fluency in, the process.
Places are limited, and booking is essential.
- Weekend€350BTW included€350BTW included0€0