two-day intro to NVC - Brussels
Time & Location
About The Event
In an interactive and supportive learning environment, we’ll discover old habits of mind and speech that produce distress and walls of separation, and explore and practice new habits that create compassion, connection, and healing within ourselves and with others.
Join us for a special two-day workshop based on the time-tested methodology of Nonviolent Communication (NVC). Learn practical tools that enable us to truly listen to ourselves and others to come up with joint solutions that best meet the needs of everyone involved.
Learn to communicate authentically and effectively with each other, friends, family, neighbors and colleagues.
- Resolve conflicts quickly and peacefully
- Prevent future pain and misunderstanding
- Transform judgments and criticism into understanding and connection
- Reduce family conflict and sibling rivalry
- Move beyond power struggles to cooperation and trust
- Foster kindness towards yourself and establish clear boundaries
- Overcome the cultural conditioning that promotes violence
- Connect to our common humanity
This training is for those new to Nonviolent Communication as well as those who would like to increase their understanding of, and fluency in, the process.
Places are limited, and booking is essential.
- Single Day$200$2000$0
- Full Retreat$600$6000$0