Sun, 06 Nov|
Dyad Sessions - November
Experience the power of meditating in pairs. This practice supports self-connection, heart-opening and building awareness of feelings and needs.
Time & Location
06 Nov 2022, 10:00 – 11:15 CET
About The Event
Your path is yours to walk, but you do not need to do it alone.
Join us for a 1h15min session to experience the power of Dyad meditation.
Take a moment this weekend to connect to yourself and life as you bring your awareness to the present moment.
WHY DYAD MEDITATION?
- The Dyad format brings a powerful focus to the here and now.
- The clear structure means that you will have space to connect to what is going on for you without being influenced by other people.
- You will learn to live in a way that is true to yourself while connecting with others.
- Develop the capacity to embrace all sensations and welcome all experiences so that you meet life with greater equanimity and compassion.
- You will feel more alive and openhearted.
Online Dyad sessions are a safe community space where you can relax into the moment and practice Dyad meditation together.
- Welcome, grounding, introducing today's question (10 min)
- Break-out rooms (45 min)
- Reflection and sharing in the main room. (20 min)
We offer our Dyad sessions as a gift. Should you feel moved to gift back, find out how you can contribute here: https://www.compassionate-self.com/contribute
NB. If you've never attended a Dyad retreat with us before, we recommend completing our free Dyad video course before joining.