Sat, 30 Oct|
CS Weekend Workshop Cape Town
Discover the alchemy of Nonviolent Communication, Internal Family Systems and Mindful practices. Try out dance floors, dyads and connecting exercises.
Time & Location
30 Oct 2021, 09:30 GMT+2 – 31 Oct 2021, 16:30 GMT+2
Cape Town, Noordhoek, Cape Town, 7979, South Africa
About The Event
Discover the alchemy of Nonviolent Communication, Internal Family Systems and Mindful practices. Play with dance floors, dyads and connecting exercises as we dive into our inner world.
Join me, Sarah Dekker for a live 2-day workshop in Cape Town.
In an interactive and supportive learning environment, we will discover old habits of mind and speech that produce distress and walls of separation. We will explore and practice new habits that reveal compassion, connection, and healing in ourselves and with others.
This weekend will be about rediscovering the power that you have to listen to yourself and others and gaining insight into what might be preventing you from doing this. We will learn practices that support:
- Connecting with the depth of my experience to gain clarity on my inner truth
- Consciously listening to myself from a space of compassion, care and curiosity
- Transforming judgments and criticism into understanding and connection
- Working with core beliefs
- Becoming aware of different parts of myself and each of their beautiful intentions
- Being fully present with Life
- And more…
This training is for those who have some experience with NVC and would like to increase their understanding of, and fluency in, the process.
Places are limited, and booking is essential.
Please register by the 26th of October for catering purposes.
Cost of R1800 per person includes tea, snacks and a vegetarian lunch.
CS weekend workshop